As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Paper MUST BE written in English;
- The article should be free of plagiarism and the similarity not more than 20% (checks will be done using Turnitin);
- Abstract should be strictly within 250 words;
- The submission file (A4 paper size) is in Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX or RTF) file format; using Euphemia size-12 pt, 1.5 spacing, 5000-7000 words; the top, left, bottom and right margins are 3 cm;
- Reference writing and citation must use Mendeley with APA Styles (Seventh Edition);
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided, and add a supplementary file (photo(s), figure(s), table(s), or notes of interview);
- Direct quotations are inserted one space before and after, then typed after entering two inches in the right-left tab positioned centrally. The quote is italicized starting and ending with quotation marks (") with the font Euphemia 12pt in single space. It is necessary to include the research subject or source of the citation whose opinion is cited in parentheses and without italicizing;
- Tables and figures are inserted one space before and after, then positioned centrally. Descriptions of table or figure names and sources are listed at the top with the Font Euphemia 11pt single space. Specific table content is included in the Font Euphemia 8pt single space;
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Journal Template.