Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Detail format for template article, click https://s.id/templateaspirationnew The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
As a journal author, you have rights to an extensive range of uses of your article, including use by your employing institute or company. These Author rights can be exercised without the need to obtain specific permission. Authors publishing in "ASPIRATION" Journal have broad rights to use their works for teaching and scholarly purposes without needing to seek permission, including use for classroom teaching by the Author or Author's institution and presentation at a meeting or conference and distributing copies to attendees; use for internal training by author's company; distribution to colleagues for their research use; use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works; inclusion in a thesis or dissertation; reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgment of final article); preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgment of final article); voluntary posting on open web sites operated by author or author’s institution for scholarly purposes (should follow CC by SA License).
Authors can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. Still, they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must redistribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.